We need the Wall for the safety and security of our country. We need the Wall to help stop the massive inflow of drugs from Mexico, now rated the number one most dangerous country in the world. If there is no Wall, there is no Deal!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) 18 de enero de 2018
The Wall is the Wall, it has never changed or evolved from the first day I conceived of it. Parts will be, of necessity, see through and it was never intended to be built in areas where there is natural protection such as mountains, wastelands or tough rivers or water.....— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) 18 de enero de 2018
....The Wall will be paid for, directly or indirectly, or through longer term reimbursement, by Mexico, which has a ridiculous $71 billion dollar trade surplus with the U.S. The $20 billion dollar Wall is “peanuts” compared to what Mexico makes from the U.S. NAFTA is a bad joke!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) 18 de enero de 2018
- InternacionalPone PF vallas para contener a migrantes en la frontera, en Tijuana
- NacionalGuatemaltecos cruzan la frontera para realizar compras en el 'Buen Fin'
- InternacionalTrump, impactado al recorrer zonas afectadas por incendios
- NacionalPresentan boleta de segunda consulta ciudadana en México
- NacionalContinuará ambiente frío en gran parte del país